Bush & Pelosi Forum Postponed By Snow

The Ninth Annual Students’ Forum, featuring guest speakers Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of President George W. Bush, and Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, was scheduled to take...

Cohen Sparks Controversy

Once the audience quieted down, Stephen Cohen began: “Well, I suppose 90 percent of you are here to celebrate the Russian Program and the other 10 percent of you are here to heckle me.” This past...

Cohen: Another Cold War Looms

Stephen F. Cohen, PhD. and professor emeritus of history, Russian studies and politics at New York University and Princeton University, will give a lecture entitled “The Ukrainian Crisis: Why a New Cold...
article placeholder

Young Local Writers Share Poetry for Peace

In her poem entitled “Peace from Beginning to the End,” De’ja Salahuddin, a seventh grade student at Six to Six Magnet School in Bridgeport, Conn., wrote that “Peace is the love men cherish with their...

Surplus of Snow Impedes Campus Operations

There is a lot more to snow days than canceled class. On Monday, Feb. 2, Fairfield received approximately 6-10 inches of snow, causing classes and campus offices to close yet again. While some students spent...