Rihanna’s glamorous new makeup line, Fenty Beauty, has been trending all over social media this past week, with the overall goal of promoting inclusivity. According to Cosmopolitan, Rihanna said at her New York launch, “I just wanted things I loved and I also wanted things that girls could fall in love with with all skin tones.” The brand offers a variety of different beauty products, specifically the Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, which is available in forty shades ranging from neutral to warm to cool tones. By creating a product with such a wide range of tones and shades, Rihanna is giving girls with all different skin tones something to add to their beauty routine. The Fenty Beauty collection is available at both FentyBeauty.com and Sephora, and the following are all of the products included in the line.
- Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer, $32, which can be used as a primer before applying facial makeup, or as a way to retouch makeup that you might be wearing for a while.
- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, $34, the perfect foundation available in forty shades and perfect for all skin tones.
- Match Stix Matte Skinstick, $25, available in 20 shades, the Skinstick is great for contouring and/or concealing depending on the kind of makeup look you are trying to achieve.
- Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick, $25, this product is extremely fun, especially because of the wild colors such as “Confetti,” which is featured on Rihanna’s Elle Magazine cover for the September 2017 issue. The shimmer sticks work as great highlighters for that extra shine.
- The Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, $34, is pretty self-explanatory. These highlighters are almost too pretty to look at. There are six options to choose from, four of which are two shades in one. My personal favorite highlighters are the dual “Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal”, which are both in the pearl family. However, there are other color options such as “Trophy Wife,” which is a radiant metallic gold.
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder, $32, is described on the Sephora website as, “a universal blotting powder that absorbs shine and diffuses the look of pores for an instant filtered look on the fly.” This product is good for ensuring that you do not look sweaty, shiny or greasy after spending so much time crafting your perfect look.
- Invisimatte Blotting Paper, $16, similar to the powder, this compact case of blotting sheets is also designed to eliminate unwanted shine.
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer, $18, is a great shimmering gloss with a slightly rose, slightly nude tint.
- The Precision Makeup Sponge 100, $16, is a one of a kind makeup sponge because it has three sides or edges, each with a specific facial area that it targets.
- The Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 100, $34, is made for applying your Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. Advertised by FentyBeauty.com as “made to give you the quick coverage of a flat paddle brush plus the seamless blending of an airbrush.”
- The Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120, $32, is shaped like a shark tooth to perfectly apply your highlighter on your cheek.
- The Portable Touch Up Brush 130, $24, which is convenient for on the go touch ups and is easily carried in any small purse.
13.The Portable Contour and Concealer Brush 150, $24, is small enough to be portable, but also an all-around great brush for contour and concealer application.
- The Portable Highlighter Brush 140, $24, comes with a magnetic packaging to stick right to your Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.