32 oz haddock
4 tablespoons butter
5 cloves chopped garlic
- Sauté the chopped garlic and butter for 5 minutes to make garlic butter before starting to cook the haddock.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven is heating up, I suggest making some sides to go along with the fish, such as spinach, green beans, potatoes or brown rice.
- Make sure the dish for the haddock is well-greased by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Place the haddock in the baking dish and pour half of the garlic butter over it.
- Cover the baking dish and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Pour the other half of the garlic butter over the fish and cover it again.
- Bake it for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and parsley over the fish and cook it uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a slice or two of lemon for taste.